Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Decorating!

It's that time of year again! The second best time of the year (aside from Halloween)! We LOVE decorating for the holidays. Last year after Christmas, we had gotten rid of our big tree because it was super old and starting to fall apart, and plus we didn't know if it would even fit in our next home (it definitely would not have even come close!!). I went to the 100yen store and got a 2ft tree for our little home. It is strong enough to hold the strand of lights we already had, so now we can enjoy the glow of our tree every evening! I love that! I had several ornaments that fit it, but most were too large for the little tree. I hated the thought of our ornaments sitting in a box not being used, so I hung them on the walls throughout the house! I think it looks pretty cute and it makes the entire house look festive.

Also, there is no way to hang flags here, not even the small garden flags, because everything is concrete. So, I took my two small Christmas flags and hung them on the wall! We couldn't do lights outside either because our house does not have any electrical outlets outside at all. But that's ok. I decorated our mailbox with some ribbon and ornaments. I think it all turned out pretty well and we can't wait to have our moms here later this month!









No comments:

Post a Comment