Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hanging Cutie

I've always been into plants, but mainly outdoor ones and vegetable gardens. Last year I started getting interested in house plants. Growing up, my mom kept lots of plants both inside and out. We always kept aloe in the kitchen for burns, an umbrella plant in the living room that had been passed down from my great grandmother, and a flowerbed outside full of peonies, gladiolus, and azalea, just to name a few.
I've learned a lot over the past year, and honestly have killed my fair share of plant babies, but a few are still going strong! My aloe is doing great, and I'm desperately trying to propagate goldfish plant cuttings. Jonathan surprised me with this sloth planter one day! He hangs in our kitchen. Not gonna lie, the plants pictured have long since died, but that's just an excuse to go back to the greenhouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment