Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Top Golf

Not sure how popular this is in other places, but I'd never heard of Top Golf, or even the concept of this type of business, until we came to VA. I'm not a fan of golf, but this is fun! It's set up like a bowling alley, but for golf. The building is multiple stories, with a side missing. You can pay for a bay which comes with clubs and balls. It's a driving range, with the open side of the building overlooking a green range. There is also a table and chairs in the bay, and you can order food and drink, just like at a bowling alley. While you visit with your friends, you can drive golf balls out into the abyss. I enjoyed it, although I'm HORRIBLE at hitting the ball. Jonathan is great at it. I can't wait to be able to get back and play again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment