Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Amazing Midder Tobes!

Life has been a whirl wind lately! Many things happening, both good and bad, and life is keeping us on our toes! About three weeks ago my laptop died. It's 8 years old, and I knew it was coming, but I figured I could get at least 6 more months out of it. Wrong!! It killed over and I lost several documents and pictures. We are going to ship it back to the states and have the hard drive removed so I can hopefully get my stuff back (hooray for never backing things up!). On a much better note, Toby finally made it to Japan!! Our little boy arrived safe and sound and has settled in well. It feels so great having our little family back together.

I got a new laptop, so things should be heading back to normal soon (at least here on the blog). We hope all of our friends and family back in the states are doing great! Miss you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment